Saturday, April 27, 2013

Heart - Soul of the Sea → Dreamboat Annie

Most of Heart's really good stuff doesn't get radio airplay. Their Seventies albums contain some of the best "deep tracks". This is the one that's most recently wormed its way into my head. A curious cross-breed of folk, rock, and something I can't quite place. No full album available on the 'Tube for this one, it seems; shame, because this song is supposed to lead directly into the next. (Though I could just add that video right below; I think I will. [edits post title])


2 comments:

  1. Early Heart was recorded at Mushroom Studios in Vancouver, Canada. I find everything that was recorded there has a great sound. Unfortunately it recently closed for good. Many Chilliwack tracks were recorded there as well as Terry and Susan Jacks and Jerry Doucette's first two LPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to add you as an official contributor here. Hip to it? Σ:+)

    ReplyDelete